Okay. I am fed up with this! What's the deal?!?! I mean thank goodness for OxyClean. It does wonders for the stained outfits. I've decided that she's too big for #3's. I'm switching her to #4's. It wasn't even that much poo. Just a bit, but it all leaked out the back. She even went a whole bunch this morning. It's the diapers too. No more Babies R Us/Toys R Us brand for us. Too bad we still have a ton. I guess ideally I should be more vigilant with E.C., but this mommy's been a bit tired/lazy lately.
So I gave her the sippy today for the 1st time. She just chews on it. How am I supposed to teach her to suck on it? Hmmmmm...
Daddy is deep sea fishing today. Hopefully he brings home lots of fresh fish and fresh shrimp for us to devour! Mommy would've loved to go, but Hannah needs taking care of. Mommy just looks forward to the fresh seafood.
Somehow him going fishing...and me being at home nurturing the baby, makes me feel slightly "hunter-gatherer-ish" - like our family is regressing into a more primitive societal state... anyways...
I'm still doing my best to fight off the bug - it hasn't gone full-blown on me. Lots of fluids and rest. Sick mommies aren't very good or fun mommies. I just think of Hannah's snot/mucus with saturated viral loads, and I've been super vigilant about hand washing and disinfecting. It's like I'm in the lab again.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Diaper blowout #3 this week!
Posted by
grace
at
2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
craziness. i need a glossary to read your blog. i keep forgetting what e.c. and c.i.o. are. i keep thinking of other things. anywho, i don't think hannah looks a thing like oprah. ;)
Post a Comment