Daddy is gone this week on a business trip...we already miss him. There's lots to do, and he helps out so much! This is the week before we move. I'm going to have to organize all of Hannah's stuff and pack a lot of it that we don't regularly use.
We took him to the airport today after our walk-thru of the house this morning. We got a friend to just come over to the house b/c Hannah was still asleep. She's been sick, and also teething, so she wakes up at night wailing in pain. She woke up to nurse around 7:30am, and went back to sleep. She's needed her sleep, and I hate waking her. When I got home around 10:30am, Hannah was still asleep. She woke up shortly afterwards around 10:45am.
We had a very sick auntie C yesterday and a sick Hannah. Mommy stayed home to care for Hannah. We (3 girls) did manage to go on a walk at Sunset Lake in the evening, enjoy the nice weather & outdoors, and take some cool photos. Daddy was busy with HT & service.
Hannah & I are going to go to dinner & FHE at the Kimmel's tonight, so that'll be fun & so we won't be so lonely w/o daddy.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Start of the week w/o daddy
Posted by
grace
at
5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment