Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Sippy & Toys

Yesterday, I wandered through WalMart (it is practically the only store in town, besides HEB and Kmart. Yes it's sad. I live in a really small town.) and got her some new toys that were on clearance. The little people (fisher price) triceratops set, the classic lincoln logs ranch set(knex company) for the future, and the big discoveries activity table (fisher price). She really liked the little people that we played with at Jan's place, and I'm hoping the table will help her to stand and play with toys. So far she's content playing with the boxes.

photobucket.com

I also grabbed a new type of sippy cup from Nuby. It has a "NEW valveless non-drip soft silicone spout" where the slits also open when you squeeze the spout. When I saw it, I thought, "hey! Hannah just chews the sippy cup, maybe this will help!" This way she can actually get some fluids through chewing and help her understand that sippy cups aren't a chew toy, but it's for fluids. I'm hoping she'll take to it more and get the hang of drinking from a sippy.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Chloe loved her Nuby cup. It was the only nonstraw one that she'd use. Nuby also makes a straw cup that's easy to use too.